How DPAC Membership Works
- Open to anyone eligible to be a certified RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) pilot in Canada. Contact us if you are unclear on your status.
- Membership is on a calendar-year basis. You’ll be reminded to re-enroll in December
- You can leave at any time. Just contact us to let us know.
- Your name and contact information will be retained strictly for the purpose of communicating with you regarding DPAC activities. We will never sell or give away your information.
- Annual fees may be initiated in the future to offset operating expenses, but you’ll receive plenty of warning.
- Guest membership is open to those not normally eligible at the discretion of the DPAC steering committee. Please contact us.
- The DPAC steering committee reserves the right to reject membership or evict members at its discretion.