The Drone Pilot Association of Canada (DPAC) has prepared a draft Position Paper on the new Transport Canada proposed RPAS regulation changes. This video focuses on the 6 key issues covered in our position paper. The full document is available in the references area of the DPAC website, here. Please provide feedback on the Position Paper to DonDronesOn@gmail.com by Sept 1, 2023.
- DPAC Position Paper.
- New Regulations with embedded ‘add comments’ buttons.
- My video summarizing the proposal.
- Registration for the Q&A sessions.
- My video explaining the Q&A sessions.
- TC email address for questions or comments, or if you do not have a Google account so can’t use the registration form: TC.RPASRegulations-ReglementsSATP.TC@tc.gc.ca